CarboNet Nanotechnologies is a company devoted to creating a world without contaminated water. To do this, we bring multiple fields of science together to challenge the status quo and provide better solutions to complex water problems. Drawing from biology, chemistry, engineering and physics, we target contaminants with precision so that water can be re-used, rather than disposed as toxic waste.
At CarboNet, the team works together to deliver our customers safer, cheaper, and environmentally friendly alternatives to their water treatment needs. Our team is our strength and is on a constant mission to change the world and most importantly, enjoy the ride.
Located in the beautiful city of Vancouver, Canada, CarboNet offers an inspiring and fun workplace where people can learn from one another to foster innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact on our most important resource, and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool start-up… then CarboNet is the place for you!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Warehouse Worker at CarboNet, you will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
To do this:
- Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging for repairs.
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Team oriented
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Forklift certified but not mandatory
- Vaccinated with proof
- Safety toe footwear
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Delta, B.C
Starting as a sub-contractor at 18-20$/hr
Depending on experience.
Typical hours are 7am to approximately 5-6pm
About our Culture
We only have one corporate policy, affectionately dubbed as Policy #1 = No A$$holes. Intrigued? Interview with us!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is of interest. We will only notify candidates that are seriously being considered for the position.