Marketing Manager/Director/Snr Director
“If you are a mission-driven, a self-starter, and self-proclaimed to be fundamentally obsessed with the customer experience, then this role is for you”
CarboNetTM Water Treatment is a cleantech company that can eliminate barriers to the widespread adoption of recycled water. CarboNet ‘s novel technology holds the promise of enabling mass freshwater preservation. CarboNet fundamentally changes the economics of water treatment to the point where industry and agriculture will choose to reuse their water or adopt non-fresh water sources (desalinization of seawater) to feed their growing demand. We commercialized our technology in the oil and gas space, treating produced water for reuse. We are on track to save over 500 million barrels of freshwater in 2021.
This is the first in-house marketing role for CarboNet. In terms of growth potential, the sky is the limit. We are well-capitalized and on a steep revenue trajectory. We are extremely fastidious about our brand. Additionally, generating an amazing customer experience is paramount. Therefore, this role is mission-critical to the business. A successful candidate will have a can-do attitude and be able to blend strategic thinking and tactical execution. With success, you will be able to build a team, work with contractors, and leverage company resources to accomplish your goals.
- Develop and execute on a marketing plan that aligns with the company’s revenue and customer net promoter score objectives
- Inclusive would be designing a digital strategy and website relaunch that meets the needs of our target markets while keeping our brand “Proudly Unconventional”
- Work with subject matter experts to develop cases studies, white papers, customer references, educational content, product marketing materials and standard operating procedures
- Drive commercialization including the development, execution of product launch plans, safety messaging programs, support materials, training for commercial teams (and more!)
- Develop and implement a PR strategy to raise brand awareness
- Grow and nurture our employee brand and lead generation programs
- Ideas? Bring them forward.
In terms of seniority, we are looking for a manager role. However, we will make the investment should the right individual come along – and thus adapt the role to suit a Director of Marketing or Senior Director of Marketing.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with the ability to make data-driven decisions and actionable recommendations
- Demonstrates extensive experience and deep knowledge of market segmentation, addressable market size assessment, value chain analysis, value proposition, competitive analysis, and other current best practices in marketing
- Strong ability to rapidly grasp technical concepts and effectively promote new products and technologies to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Strong communication skills to effectively, clearly, and concisely convey ideas, concepts, and growth opportunities
- Demonstrates ability to work with multiple priorities in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Minimum of 5 years in Marketing (a generalist) or Product Marketing
- A background in wastewater treatment or (in the) chemicals industry would be a major asset
- References that can clearly share your strengths and weaknesses (backed up by examples, please).
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Generous benefits, wellness, and employee share option program
- Ideal location is either Vancouver (Canada) or Texas (US)
- Given these strange times, working remotely is encouraged and supported.
About our Culture
We only have one corporate policy, affectionately dubbed as Policy #1 = No A$$holes. Intrigued? Interview with us!
Please contact email@example.com if this role is of interest. We will only notify candidates that are seriously being considered for the position.